A brilliant array of work was on display, with a total of 458 submissions covering 6 major areas of photography: Artistic Interpretation (71 entries), Landscape (88 entries), Natural History (90 entries), Photojournalism (36 entries), Pictorial (104 entries) and Portraiture (69 entries).
|Prints on display|
This year a special new award was donated by The Mayor Ashford, Councillor Bob Davidson, for a student showing exceptional promise This was won by Megan Motmans from Homewood.
Congratulations to overall winners Highworth School, finishing narrowly ahead of Homewood.
Full results are available to view as a PDF.
Special thanks go to:
- Givaudan UK for their generous sponsorship of the competition
- Highworth School for hosting the event, and in particular Jenny Moreton
- The APS sub-committee of Gordon Chapman, Marjorie Burge and Sue Chapman who managed the event
- The judge for the evening, Anthony Baines ARPS
- Mick Gilbert, the projectionist
- And all those others involved in making the event go off so smoothly: Neville Marsh, Marjorie Burge, Ian Macey, Chris Shore, Trevor Measday, Katrina Devenport and Michael Colvin