28th April - Plug-ins and Filters – Sue Chapman
- What are they?
- Why have them and how do they work?
- How much do they cost? When to get offers and where to find freebies!
- Which ones are the best to buy?
- My favourite plug-ins
- Topaz - Demonstrations concentrating on Topaz Adjust, Textures and Impressions + others if time
- If time a look at Nik or Filter Forge software with working examples dependent upon requests on the evening!
Workshops for 12th & 26th May 2016
Martin Till and Anthony Baines have these planned and more details will follow soon.
There will also be some Practical Portrait Workshops with a model in June, either in the Oak Room or out on location which Philip Hinton is organising – more details to follow on these later.
At: The Oak Room
Parking is on the road right outside, please park on the same side of the road as the Oak Room if possible.